If You Were Affected By Hurricane Sandy, Please Read

Please read the blog below to learn about the best and safest steps to follow when you are restoring your home after a flood. Whether you do or do not have flood insurance you should still make sure your home is safe, clean and dry. Remember that flood waters are dangerous and can carry bacteria. Please protect yourself and your families. If you have questions please leave a comment or send me an email to ron@servicewithcare.com. I can also be reached at (919)669-0591 if you require professional restoration help.

About Me

My photo
IICRC Certified Master Cleaner / President of the North Carolina Chapter of the SCRT (Society of Cleaning and Restoration Technicians) / Owner of CARE Services, Inc.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

My name is Ron Henderson and I am the owner of CARE Services, Inc. We are a family owned cleaning and restoration company that has been in business in the Raleigh, NC area for over 23 years. I started this blog to give our clients and others a way to ask questions about any kind of carpet cleaning, water damage restoration or mold remediation. Please feel free to post a response question here and I will get it answered for you. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

3 comments:

  1. After you remove damaged sheetrock how long should you wait before you start apply the bleach to the studs & wall plates. My brothers house was flooded in nashville,we are trying to do it ourselfs since he has no money for someone to do it.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question! You want to apply the 10% bleach solution right away. Usually you will treat the affected area twice. The first treatment is right after you do the tear out and the second is during the final clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new blog this is user friendly and solve different problem.

    ReplyDelete